Slim & Save Banana Bread with Rhubarb Jam
Banana Bread with Rhubarb Jam - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim & Save Original Oatmeal
- 1 pack Slim & Save Banana shake
- 8 Sweeteners
- 1 Egg White
- 400 g Rhubarb
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Mixed Berry Slim & Save Water Flavouring
- Stew 400g chopped rhubarb with 5 sweeteners, 1tspn mixed berry SNS water flavouring, 3 tspns sugar and 1/2 cup water
- Cook down until the rhubarb has completely softened and completely become a jam consistency. Keep in the fridge for use.
- NOTE: this makes 400g jam which is 76 calories and 14.8g carbohydrates. 10g (1 tspn) equates to 1.9 calories and 0.37g carbohydrates.
- Mix an oatmeal pack with a banana shake pack, 3 sweeteners, 1 egg white and a small amount of water til a cake batter consistency is formed.
- Spray a small loaf tin with frylight then pour the mixture in.
- Cook in an oven at a moderate heat (gas mark 7) for roughly 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Best enjoyed with some of the rhubarb jam and a tiny bit of fage 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!