Cheesy Meatloaf on butternut squash smash
Cheesy Meatloaf on butternut squash smash - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Butternut Squash
- 25 g Petit Pois
- 40 g Mushrooms
- 25 g Babycorn
- 50 g Turkey Mince
- 25 g Honeyroast Wafer Thin Ham
- 1 Babybel
- 1 Egg White
- Boil the cubed butternut squash with the petit pois and a garlic clove.
- Once soft, remove from the water, add salt and pepper then smash together with a fork
- Blitz the turkey mince, egg white, mushrooms, babycorn, garlic clove, salt pepper and basil in a food processor until all mixed.
- Cut the babybel into 3 slices then lineup and wrap in the ham.
- In a small baking tin put half the turkey mixture into the bottom, add the ham wrapped babybel ontop of the mixture then pour the remainder of the turkey mixture over the top and make a meatloaf shape.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Once ready, sit the meatloaf on top of the butternut squash smash and add a dollop of fage if desired.
- Cut into it and watch the babybel drizzle out 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!