Chicken and Cauliflower cheesy pasta
Chicken and Cauliflower cheesy pasta - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 80 g Minced Chicken Breast
- 1 pack Slim & Save Cheesy Pasta
- 200 g Cauliflower
- 1 Babybel Light
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Chilli Flakes
- Mince the chicken breast with soy sauce and salt using a blender until quite fine.
- Boil the cauliflower until soft and cooked
- Cook the minced chicken until browned and add thyme and chilli flakesAdd the cauliflower to the pan and mash it all together.
- Sieve the pasta from the 4 cheese s&s pack and add the pasta to some boiling water and leave until soft.
- Add water to the powder from the s&s pack, mix then add to the chicken and cauliflower mash.
- Cook on the hob until a nice creamy mixture is made. Once the pasta has softened add to the chicken and cauliflower mixture.
- Pour into a oven dish and top with sliced babybel light
- Cook in oven under the grill until the babybel has melted and browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!