Chicken & Butternut Squash Curry
Chicken & Butternut Squash Curry - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Chicken/ Quorn Chicken
- 100 g Vegetables
- 70 g Cauliflower Rice
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 30 g Onion
- 1/4 Butternut Squash
- 1/4 Veg Stock Cube
- boil just under a quarter of diced butternut squash seasoned with pepper and rosemary threw a chopped garlic clove in for flavour.
- Once soft put in a food processor
- Sweat off another garlic clove and about 30g onion add that to the butternut squash...1/4 veg stock added gradually for your consistency...blend....add a fork of quark cheese for creamy flavour add seasoning if needed I added more pepper and a bit of spices
- Blend till its like a soup
- Cook quorn chicken/chicken in a pre heated oven 175°c until cooked through
- team veggies until crunchy add that to the sauce and cauliflower rice and quorn... The cauliflower rice makes it thick.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!