Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 200 g Chicken
- 300 g Cauliflower
- 1 Small Onion
- 50 g Petit Pois
- 1 Egg
- Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Grill the chicken.
- Grate the cauliflower
- Chop an onion and stuck it in a skillet with the petit pois
- Cook for a bit then mix in grated cauliflower.
- Sprinkle fancy sea salt and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Chop chicken.
- Throw an egg in the skillet and scramble.
- Throw in chicken.
- Toss over a splash of soy sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!