Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 225 g Tin Princes Lean Corned Beef
- 370 g Diced Swede
- 80 g Cubed and Par-boiled Onion
- 60 g Peeled and Diced Mushroom
- Salt and Pepper
- Spray a cold frying pan with Fry Light.
- Put the vegetables in the pan and fry for 10 minutes to soften
- Add the diced Lean Corned beef and fry for another 10 - 15 minutes until vegetables are cooked and corned beef is heated through.
- Cook longer to "crisp up" the hash as per personal preference.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!