Easy peasey swede chips
Easy peasey swede chips- Slim & Save Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 Swede
- Herbs & Spices optional
- Weigh swede, place on microwaveable plate then heat for 1 min per 100 grams in the microwave.
- Turn swede over then heat again for the same time.
- Take swede out of microwave (careful as plate will be extremely hot!) leave to cool for 5 mins.
- Slice swede in half then peel skin off with knife (or fingers as it shall be very easy to peel at this point!)
- Cut into chips then place on a baking tray With a few sprays of frylite.
- Put in a preheated oven 180c for approx 15/20 mins or until start to brown
- (Optional) Season with herbs of choice or salt / soy sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!