Fish Pie - Lifestyle Plan
- 390 g Three Fish Mix Tesco
- 500 g Cauliflower
- 50 g Leaks
- 25 g Mushrooms
- 1 Vegetable stick cube
- Cook fish in a pan with stock cube and 50ml of boiling water with seasoning.
- Add mushrooms and leeks to the pan with fish after the fish is sealed.
- Cook for roughly 15 minutes.
- In a separate pan boil all the cauliflower till very soft.
- After draining water mash the cauliflower add the splash of milk and a pinch of salt and pepper mixing well.
- In a baking dish add the fish mix topping with the cauliflower mash.
- Bake for 15 minutes on high.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!