Meatball Pasta Bake
Meatball Pasta Bake - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim & Save Spicy Spahetti pack
- 100 g Turkey Mince
- 1 Babybel
- 100 g Red Peppers
- 50 g Green Peppers
- 30 g Mushrooms
- 20 g Spring Onion
- finely dice the red and green peppers and dry fry until they are soft.
- Finely dice the mushrooms and spring onion and mix with the turkey mince with some salt and parsley, then form into small meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs with the pepper mixture and crushed garlic and basil.
- Once cooked add the spicy pasta pack which has been made up in water (add chilli if you want extra heat).
- Mix well then pour into an oven dish.
- Grate a babybel over the top of the pasta meatball meal and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil and parsley over the pasta bake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!