Meatballs with Spaghetti Bolognese
Meatballs with Spaghetti Bolognese - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim & Save Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese
- 3 Meatballs or 100g
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Bovril
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- chop the mushrooms.
- sieve the powder from the spaghetti, and pour boiling water over the spaghetti to soften.
- Fry the meatballs in garlic frylight for 5 mins, add the mushroom and fry for further 2-3 mins.
- Add approx 100ml of boiling to water to the powder part of the pack, then add teaspoon of bovril, pour over the meatballs.Then add the spaghetti also to the pan.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper to the pan, simmer for about 5-6 mins till it starts to thicken. Grate over babybel and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!