Meatloaf cupcakes with roast butternut squash
Meatloaf cupcakes with roast butternut squash - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Turkey Breast
- 75 g Parsnips
- 125 g Butternut Squash
- 30 g Fage
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Slim & Save Lemon Spritz Water Flavouring
- Chilli Flakes
- Garlic Frylight
- Chop the butternut squash into wedges and parboil for 5 minutes
- spray with garlic frylight and top with rock salt and pepper. Place in oven at gas mark 6 until roasted.
- Boil the parsnip until soft. Puree in a blender with salt and pepper until smooth.
- Mince the turkey breast in a blender with garlic, salt and pepper
- Stuff into a silicon cupcake mould. Ensure it is very firm.
- Top the turkey with the parsnip puree.
- Cook in oven until the turkey is fully cooked and the parsnip is browned.
- Pop the cupcakes out and plate with the roasted butternut squash!
- Side sauce can be made by mixing the fage with chilli, garlic frylight and sns lemon flavouring with salt and pepper. Top with chives.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!