Olive Loaf and Red Pepper Loaf
Olive Loaf and Red Pepper Loaf- Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1/2 pack Slim & Save Original Oatmeal
- Sea Salt
- 15 g Olives
- Egg White with splash of Water
- 15 g Sliced Red Peppers
- Mix Oatmeal pack up with an egg white and a splash of water
- half the mixture
- add some olives to one half of mixture and sliced red pepper to the other half.
- Spray a small loaf tin with frylight then pour the mixtures in
- .Cook in an oven at a moderate heat (gas mark 7) for roughly 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!