Pan Fried Prawn Cocktail Salad
Pan Fried Prawn Cocktail Salad - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Peeled Cooked King Prawns
- 15 g Lambs Lettuce
- 25 g Cucumber finely chopped
- 25 g Yellow Pepper Finely Chopped
- 50 g Courgette Sliced
- 1/2 tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- On a plate place the lambs lettuce and finely chopped cucumber.
- On a chopping board finely chop the yellow pepper and slice the courgette
- Add courgette, prawns and pepper and grated ginger to a heated pan and dry fry until brown.
- Whilst this is cooking, place fage in a bowl, add malt vinegar, garlic salt, turmeric, paprika sweeteners and black pepper and mix
- When prawns are heated through, tip out onto the plate of lettuce and pour the face mix on top
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!