Rhubarb tarte - Lifestyle Plan recipe
- 100 g Swede Thinly Sliced
- 100 g Rhubarb
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Fruit Water Flabourings
- 50 g Fage
- Jelly Crystals
- put the sweetners 1 spoon if sugar and the rhubarb ( chopped up ) and swede ( already sliced ) in a pan with just enough water to cover it.
- Cook until it turns to syrup and the swede is super soft.
- Let it cool ( as it will burn if it's hot as it's in hot syrup) and taste swede it should taste sweet and apply/fruity.
- Take swede out of pan gently as to not break the slices, and pop on a plate to finish cooling.
- With the rhubarb add mixed fruit water flavouring and jelly crystals
- Let it cool for as long as possible ( just at the point of setting )
- In the mean time layer your mini quick release cake tin ( b&m about £1.20p) with the sweet fruity swede to make a case.
- Add the rhubarb jelly mixture inside and pop in fridge.
- When set Add your shake to the fage and the orange water flavouring ( if you like it sweet )
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!