Roasted Veg Pizza
Roasted Veg Pizza - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim & Save Original Oatmeal
- 1 Dessert spoon of Beaten eggg
- 2 tsp Water
- 100 g Vegtables of choice
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Desert Spoon Chicken Stock
- 4 Frylight
- 2 Babybel Lights
- Pre heat the oven at gas 6
- Mix the Oatmeal pack with 1 dessert spoon of beaten egg salt & black pepper and make into a soft dough using water, be carefull not to add too much
- he dough should be slightly sticky, wet your hand repeatedly and push it out onto a baking sheet
- Pop this into the oven for about 5 mins or until firm to the touch. Take it out the oven & cool it.
- Slice up any veggies you need to use up & place on a baking sheet with about 3-4 sprays of fry light.
- Crush a clove of garlic over the top & season well.Pop this into the oven until your veggies are nicely golden.
- Once cooked, place about 3-4 dessert spoons of the roasted veggies into a small blender & add about 2 dessert spoons of chicken stock & blitz it until its like a soft paste.
- Spread this over the pizza base and top with the remaining roast veggies
- Cut 2 baby bell lights into thin strips and lay over the veggies
- Sprinkle some chopped onion over the top & pop it back into the oven until the cheese has melted Taa Daa 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!