- 2 Large Flat Mushrooms
- 75 g Chicken Steak
- 1 Babybel Light
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- With a spoon scrap out the black part of the mushrooms and take the stem out. Also peel the mushrooms.
- Place on a griddle rack in the oven so excess water out of the mushroom can drop on the baking tray.
- also place the chicken steak on the rack and bake both in oven on 165/170 for 25/30 mins.
- Just near end of cooking time ( about 2/3 mins) p&p the baby bell on the chicken in the oven to let it melt.
- Assemble as a burger and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!