Soft Chocolate Cookies
Soft Chocolate Cookies - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim & Save Chocolate Shake
- 4 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to gas mark 5
- Mix one chocolate shake mix with 4 tablespoons of water to make a creamy paste
- Spray frylite onto the baking tray and put about a teaspoon of mix onto the tray for each cookie (i made mine into little balls with two spoons) space then a bit apart so they don't stick together.
- Cook the mixture for about 20 mins, i checked mine every few minutes and kept turning over and flattening with a spatula when they started to rise
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Then enjoy your yummy soft cookies!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!