Stuffed "Breaded" Chicken
Stuffed "Breaded" Chicken - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 2 100g Chicken Breast
- 25 g Plain Low Fat cottage cheese
- 25 g mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 Clove of garlic finely chopped
- 40 g cauliflower crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- small pinch of tarragon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Place chicken breast between two pieces of cling film and batter with rolling pin until flattened and of an equal thickness.
- Leave in cling film and set aside until later.
- Place cauliflower crumbs into a dish, add paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for dredging chicken later.
- Place onion, mushroom, garlic into a pan and dry fry
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If necessary, add a little water to prevent sticking. Once fried, remove to a plate and allow to cool before next step.
- Spread onion/mushroom mixture onto chicken fillet.
- Next spread cottage cheese / quark on top of the mixture.
- Very carefully, fold chicken fillet into a small parcel ensuring no open ends. (I fold top over, then two sides, and then bottom).
- Roll chicken in cauliflower crumbs until evenly coated and then place on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with fry light.
- Lightly spray chicken with fry light to help crumbs brown in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!