Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 75 g Mushrooms
- 25 g Red and Yellow Peppers
- 100 g Courgette
- 100 g Turkey Mince
- 1 Babybel
- Parsley Flakes
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Take the stem and most of the flesh out of the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Mix the chopped mushroom stem and flesh with the turkey mince and parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
- Fill the mushrooms with 3/4 of the turkey mixture and set the remainder aside.
- Grate the babybel ontop of the stuffed mushrooms
- Cook the stuffed mushrooms in the oven for 15 minutes, turning the grill on to brown the cheese for the last 5 minutes.
- Shred the courgette and add to a hot pan with 2 garlic cloves. Dry fry until the courgette is browned. Set this mixture aside.
- Dry fry shredded peppers with the remainder of the turkey/mushroom mix with some salt and pepper.
- Once the peppers are soft, add the garlic courgette mixture and mix together well.
- Once all cooked put the veggie mix into a bowl and top with the stuffed mushrooms
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!