Swede Chips - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 Large Swede
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre heat Oven 200 C/ Gas mark 6
- Peel and cut into chips.
- Par boil for 15 minutes or pop into the microwave ( without water)
- Pat dry and spray with frylight and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika and mix for an even coverage.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 40 - 45 mins, turn half way through.
- You can also use this method for any root vegetable listed in the Meal Planner`s Database.
Serving: 200gCalories: 22kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!