Taco stuff peppers
Taco stuff peppers- Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 100 g Lean Turkey Mince
- 50 g Chopped White Onion
- 50 ml Chicken Stock
- 25 g Chopped Carrots
- 25 g Red Onion
- 1 Babybel
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop and de-seed a pepper and spray with some fry light, roast it in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Whilst that is in the oven fry the onion for 2 minutes then add the turkey mince
- Once browned add the spices and chicken stock and allow to simmer until the liquid is all gone.
- Once the peppers are cooked, take them out the oven and stuff them with the minced turkey and top with the carrot, red onion and cheese
- Place back in the oven for 10 minutes and then serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!