Tandoori prawn "boats"
Tandoori prawn "boats" - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 140 g Raw Prawns
- 60 g Cucumber Diced
- 30 g Peppers Diced
- 100 g Baby Lettuce Leaves
- 50 g Fage
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Mint Leaves
- Tandoori Spice Mix
- Coat the prawns in the tandoori mix and leave overnight if possible.
- Mix together the fage, 30g cucumber, garlic and mint leaves (also good to leave overnight)
- Fry the prawns with frylight until pink and cooked through then leave to cool.
- Fill the lettuce "boats" with the prawns, pepper and left over cucumber. Then top with the yogurt dip.
- Dig in and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!