Tasty & quick kebab
Tasty & quick kebab - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Low Fat Beef Mince
- Black Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Bacon Salt or regular salt
- 4 sprays Frylight
- 50 g Little Gem Lettuce
- 75 g Cucumber
- 10 g Spring Onions
- 25 g Fage with a little Gatlic, Salt and Black Pepper
- Mix mince and spices. (Use whatever spices suit you)
- Put it between 2 baking sheets and with a with a rolling pin, flatten it to a few millimeters thick.
- Remove one of the baking papers and spray the mince with Fry Lite.
- Put it, mince side down, into a hot pan
- After a few seconds you can easily remove the second sheet.
- It cooks quickly - about 15 seconds. Turn it over and cook other side.
- When done cut it into thin strips.
- Load your little gems with the kebab & cucumber. Top with garlic fage and sprinkle with spring onions. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!