Thai noodle soup
Thai noodle soup -Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim Noodles
- 100 g Mushrooms
- 50 g Spinach
- 50 g Broccoli
- 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 OXO Cube
- Drain the noodles and keep rinsing with cold water until all the smell has disappeared.
- Choose a frying pan that will accommodate all your veg and soup, and fry noodles using a few sprays of Frylight.
- When done, add a mug of water, Thai Soup pack and oxo cube.
- Bring to the boil and add your veg and ginger (if using spinach, best to add right at the end)
- Simmer until the veg is cooked
- Before taking off the heat, taste the soup and add salt and ginger if needed. There will be no need to cook/simmer any further.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!