Tuna Steak with soy ginger and pepper salsa
Tuna Steak with soy ginger and pepper salsa - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- 50 g Red Peppers
- 50 g Yellow Peppers
- 50 g Fennel
- 20 g Rocket
- 30 g Cucumber
- 3 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Spritzer Water Flavouring
- Chilli Flakes
- Fresh Chilli
- Finely dice the peppers into 0.5cm square cubes and set aside.
- Finely slice the fennel and cucumber and mix in a bowl with the rockets, 2 sprays of garlic frylight and salt to taste.
- Season the tuna steak with rock salt and cracked pepper
- Spray with frylight. Place on a HOT grill or pan and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes each side, until its slightly pink in the middle (or to your taste)
- While the tuna is cooking, the sauce is prepared by combining the soy sauce, fresh ginger, chilli flakes, sns lemon spritz flavouring and 1 tablespoon of water with salt.
- Place the tuna on the bed of salad and sprinkle the peppers over the top of the tuna. The sauce can be drizzled over the tuna and peppers
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!