Turkey meatballs TAPAS style
Turkey meatballs TAPAS style - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 100 g Turkey Mince
- 150 g Peppers
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 pack Slim & Save Chili Con Carne
- Place the peppers, onions and garlic into an oven (high setting) until the peppers have gone really soft and juicy
- You will see the natural oils coming out of them too!! Keep all this as it adds to the flavour.
- Once they are soft, take out of the oven and peel the skin off.
- Cut the peppers into strips and put on the hob with the onions and garlic and cook on a low flame until a nice juicy sauce is formed.
- Add salt, pepper and any herbs to taste
- Add the chilli con carne pack to the turkey mince with some salt and thyme.
- Form small meatballs and cook in frylight on the hob until golden brown.
- Pour the pepper and onion mixture to a bowl and top with the meatballs.
- Drizzle any remaining oil from the peppers over the top to add moisture to the meatballs.
- Add a dollop of fage and parsley!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!