Turkish Pizza - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 1 pack Slim & Save Original Oatmeal
- 100 g Cauliflower
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 100 g Lean Beef
- 50 g Red Peppers
- 25 g Green Peppers
- 25 g Onion
- Grate the cauliflower and mix with the egg white, oatmeal pack and salt and pepper
- Form into a pizza base shape on an oven tray
- Mince the beef with the garlic clove in a blender until the meat is very fine
- Then brown in a saucepan.
- Add the onions and peppers, paprika, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper and cook down.
- Top the pizza base with the fried meat and veg mixture and bake in the oven on a high heat for 20 minutes (or until base is fully cooked
- top with fage if desired and fresh coriander
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!