Wrapped mince with thai sweet chilli sauce
Wrapped mince with thai sweet chilli sauce - Lifestyle Plan Recipe
- 25 g Beef Mince
- 75 g Chicken mince
- 50 g Red Peppers
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 25 g Courgettes
- 50 g Green Beans
- 50 g Baby Corn
- 25 g Carrots
- Italian Herbs
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon Spritz Water Falvouring
Sweet chilli sauce:
- Finely chop peppers and garlic
- Cook on the hob with water
- Add salt chilli flakes and LEMON SPRITZ sns water flavouring
- Then mash it all up to combine.
- Combine beef and chicken with herbs and soy sauce
- Lightly blanch the courgette then wrap around the meat balls
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Boil vegetables till cooked
- Plate everything and dollop sweet chilli sauce over meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!