Eat Water – Slim Noodles
- Zero Carbs
- Low Calorie
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Fat Free
- Sugar Free
- Plant Based
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||1 - 2||3 - 5||6 - 9||10+|
Buy More Save More
Only 153 left in stock
Mix & Match any of the Original Slim Range: Fettuccine, Noodles, Penne, Rice & Spaghetti!
From as low as £1.79 when buying 11 or more!
No more counting calories, noodle lovers. Made from all-natural organic Konjac flour and gluten-free organic oat (Juroat™), Slim Noodles® is a low-calorie alternative that helps you lose weight without compromising on taste. Its unique blend keeps you satiated for an extended period of time, thus reducing cravings for snacks. The net weight of this product is 270g; it is 200g when drained. Each Pack serves 1-2. Recommended daily allowance
Directions for use:
- Drain away the water from the pack.
- Rinse 2-3 times under cold water.
- Heat in an open pan for 2-3 minutes or in a microwave for 1 minute or stir-fry.
Slim Noodles is packed in water. You may notice a faint aroma when opening a pack. This is easily removed by rinsing the food under cold water.
Purified water, Organic Konjac flour and Organic Gluten-free Oat fibre (Juroat™).
Each Pack serves 1-2. Recommended daily allowance
This product contains oat. This product is 100% gluten-free, safe for coeliacs, gluten-sensitive people, and all others who follow a gluten-free diet.
HOW TO STORE
Stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in airtight container with clear water for a maximum of two days.
You will receive points as a percentage of your order value, on all eligible purchases at the following membership levels.
- Bronze 1%
- Silver 3%
- Gold 5%
- Diamond 10%
- Platinum 15%
To check your membership level please click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Can I use these to replace a pack when on the lifestyle plan with for example chicken?
- Q Can I use these to replace a pack when on the lifestyle plan with for example chicken? answer nowA The Eat water range are classed as an extra, as they contain no cals/carbs you can use them freely on either Simplicity or Lifestyle. We find that using 1/2 pack is sufficient enough as they are very filling. The best way to cook these would be to give them a good rinse prior to cooking. Depending what product you are using them alongside you may want to add an Oxo cube/Herbs/Spices when cooking them to give them some extra flavour. A few popular ways to use the noodles is to add them to Thai soup/Sweet & Sour noodles or even adding to a stir fry this will really bulk up your meals and leave you feeling fuller for longer.